InfoWatch Traffic Monitor
Traffic Monitor is an automated tool providing capability to detect and/or block confidential data transmission in electronic form beyond the protected information system through all channels used in everyday work
The main objective of the System is to counteract internal information security threats, including but not limited to:
- unauthorized confidential data distribution
- ineffective, inappropriate or unlawful use of corporate information resources and communication tools
- violation of other established rules for handling information and information system elements.
In order to achieve this objective, the System completes a number of key tasks, as follows:
- Prevention of the transmission of confidential data outside the corporate information system or to other unauthorized recipients. This data includes but is not limited to:
– personal data of employees and other persons;
– financial data
– trade secrets
– R&D documentation (technical designs, plans, maps, etc.)
– cost estimates and other confidential data.
- Prevention of outbound transmission of both confidential and other undesirable data (spam, content violating legislation, etc.).
- Prevention of inappropriate use of corporate information resources by employees for their personal needs (entertainment, own entrepreneurship activities, etc.).
- Identification of disloyal employees, conspiracies, corruptive practices, etc. through automated communication analysis.
- Archiving of transmitted messages and documents to a safe repository for incident investigation.
- Government and public sector,
- Oil and gas,
- Other industries.
- Data classification & categorization
- Data monitoring & analysis
- Prevention of confidential data leaks
- Secure data storage for analysis and investigations
InfoWatch technologies are developed in-house, including unique robust linguistic analysis technology.
InfoWatch is the leading DLP vendor in Russia according to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
Ali Al Saegh,
IT Security Manager FirstEnergyBank, Bahrain
“We are delighted with the excellence of InfoWatch’s technology and the company’s expertise in the banking domain, which underlies their efficiency in preventing both accidental and intentional data loss. Our partnership with InfoWatch secures our business in a complicated information environment.”
Information Security Director, Raiffeisen Bank Russia
“We decided to
choose InfoWatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise as it combines the most effective data analysis technologies, including linguistic analysis, digital fingerprints and analysis. The complex application of these technologies delivers the required information security level. The solution helped us to prevent 369 information security violations during the first 6 months after implementation.”
Information Technology Manager, Sur Yapi
“To prevent and protect data from the leakage, Sur Yapi has implemented DLP system by InfoWatch.
Main issue in implementation of the solution was in the complexity of the business sector in general, in variety of documents and data, requiring protection. Here InfoWatch showed commitment to tailor products to all needs, which together with intelligence support and 24/7 helpdesk contributed to our positive impression.
We found our cooperation with InfoWatch to be very effective both in terms of business security and financial efficiency, as software implementation expense has paid itself within first year of usage”.
- 20 most promising banking technology solution providers – 2016, by CIOReview
- Gartner Magic Quadrant 2016/2017
Information security software